Welcome to Cotton Tree
The Sunshine Coasts best kept secret is now online.
Located at the mouth of the Maroochy River on Queensland's Beautiful Sunshine Coast, Cotton Tree Is a Suburb of Maroochydore that is bounded by First Avenue; Aerodrome Rd; the Maroochy River; and the ocean; and is famous in its ability to attract a wide variety of residence and visitors who are drawn to its Unique Lifestyle. Recognised as a premier Sunshine Coast holiday location, Cotton Tree is home to organisations such as the Cotton Tree Caravan Park, near the Aquatic Centre, the Maroochy Surf Club and the RSL Club. All are within approximately a leisurely 1km circular walking trip starting at the Aquatic Centre.
Photo courtesy: Tourism Queensland
Current Executive Members and Contacts:
President; Darren Coultan
Secretary; Michael Dalton
Treasurer; Shelley Kellow
Postal: PO Box 155
Cotton Tree, QLD 4558
Cotton on to Cotton Tree Incorporated - Our Mission
The Cotton onto Cotton Tree group was formed as a residents' representative group, embracing the following objectives:
1. To provide a community forum for the advancement and generation of identity of Cotton Tree.
2. To provide a means of communication between relevant stakeholders in the Cotton Tree area and Government and other authorities, e.g. traffic management and environment.
3. To provide a forum for education training and promotion for relevant stakeholders in the Cotton Tree area, e.g. inter-action with similar organisations to promote mutual interests.
4. To achieve a high level of visitor and resident satisfaction with the Cotton Tree area.
5. To provide a means of social interaction for members.
6. To promote Cotton Tree as a tourist destination using the internet and other media.
VIEW MAP: Click here
Please follow the link for a weather forecast in Cotton Tree & Maroochydore for the next 7 days.
Description: Coastal wind warning
Summary: Strong Wind Warning for the Sunshine Coast Waters, Moreton Bay and Gold Coast Waters
Feels like: 18.2°C
Dew point: 14.5°C
Relative humidity: 79%
Wind: NNW at 13 km/h, gusting to 17 km/h
Rain: 0.0mm since 9am
Pressure: 1018.1 hPa
14°C - 28°C
15°C - 24°C
12°C - 26°C
13°C - 26°C